BUSINESS & SCIENCE IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE provides participants with a unique opportunity to prepare for the future while experiencing the culture and vitality of the nation’s capital. It will certainly become one of the most significant aspects of your university training.
This 4-week program incorporates an innovative hands-on lab experience with a traditional academic seminar. Students will actively participate in industry-expert-led coding expos, discussion forums, peer reviews, reflective essays, individual presentations, and group projects.
AN AUTHENTIC AMERICAN BUSINESS & TECH EXPERIENCE
A well-rounded, substantive experience that includes:
- Hands-on technical classes in Artificial Intelligence
- Entrepreneurship lectures on how to start a 4IR business
- Discussion sessions with students and faculty on current AI related scientific and business related topics
- Weekly briefings by subject matter experts and representatives of public and private organizations
- Interactive tours of global and American institutions, such as the World Bank, the United States Department of Treasury, and a District Court
- A dedicated resident faculty member
- Understand the concepts of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and robotics, and their application for business.
- Be able to develop an effective big data solution in a real environment.
- Assess the suitability of different machine learning methods for solving specific business problem.
- Communicate clearly and effectively using the technical language of the field.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact constructively with people of different cultures.